1. believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior, and that the Bible is the divinely inspired word of God that serves as the final written authority for living out the Christian faith.
2. believe that the local church is the fundamental unit of mission in denominational life.
3. partake of two ordinances: believer’s baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
4. believe that the committed individual Christian can and should approach God directly, and that individual gifts of ministry should be shared.
5. take seriously the call to evangelism and missionary work.
6. support religious freedom and respects the expressions of faith of others.
7. acknowledge that God’s family extends beyond our local churches, and that God calls us to cooperative ministries.
8. have been called to be Christ’s witness for justice and wholeness within a broken society.
9. celebrate the racial, cultural and theological diversity witness within their membership.
10. heed the biblical call to renewal and the need for a vital witness in a new millenium.